Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Back in New York City Next Week

Yes, it's only been a month since I was last in the city so nice they named it twice, but I'm coming back again.

I'm sure at some point this will be a frequent enough occurrence that I won't need to blog about it, but after the last post, I ended up having some very interesting meetups and conversations with people, so I'm trying the experiment again.

So that being said, on Monday the 27th of September I arrive in the sordid little burg on the other side of the pond. Hit me up if you want to talk about:

  • OpenGamma, in particular if you're thinking of using it
  • Fudge Messaging, in particular all the bits that we've done that aren't well documented yet
  • Startups, funding, or what a giant jerk I am on the internet (and in real life)

As usual, bonus points if you can give me a desk and get me out of the Ace Hotel when I'm not at customer/client/partner meetings!

kirk at kirkwylie dot com or kirk at opengamma dot com. You know what to do.

blog comments powered by Disqus